Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2020 Touring. Not sure when it started, but a few months ago. Weirdly right after CVT recall service.

Thump or clunk when stopping or hit bump at slow speeds.

Brought it in, and they replaced the springs on both sides, but no real improvement.

The threads I've found all seem to have the same general theme of a lot of parts being replaced and no one really being able to say exactly what it was. I'm curious if anyone has a good lead or TBS that I should point them toward?

Thanks!

Tom

·
Registered
8 Posts
2020 Touring. Not sure when it started, but a few months ago. Weirdly right after CVT recall service.

Brought it in, and they replaced the springs on both sides, but no real improvement.

The threads I've found all seem to have the same general theme of a lot of parts being replaced and no one really being able to say exactly what it was. I'm curious if anyone has a good lead or TBS that I should point them toward?

Thanks!

Tom
I have it on my 20 Legacy only when going over speed bumps slowly and especially when it is warm outside. Had the dealer look at several times and they could not find a problem.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Ascent Touring (Canadian Edition) -- Ice Silver Metallic
225 Posts

Thanks!

Tom
Try these TSBs from another thread I posted to:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts