Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Subaru ascent (we've owned it for a year). I have a 3 year old in a rear facing graco extend2fit in passenger side 2nd row and an 18 month old rear facing in a graco 4in1 in drivers side 2nd row. I want to move them side by side (one in 2C, center and one in 2P, passenger). this way we free up that seat and have access to the third row. I just bought a diono radian car seat that is narrow (17 inches). I will buy a second diono if they are able to fit nicely side by side with seat belt installation. has anyone done this? has anyone fit two dionos (or two narrow seats) rear facing side by side in the 2nd row? is the view obstructed because the dionos are too tall?

·
Registered
609 Posts
We have diono radian and pacifica car seats and they would be a tight squeeze on the split bench. One reason we went with the 7 passenger model, you can always squeeze into the 3rd row between the car seats and captains chairs. You may be able to do one forward on the 2p and rear facing in the 2c that way the width is offset by them opposing each other.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,180 Posts
You might want to post this in the Interiors forum discussion area where more folks will see it. This area is for reviews of the forum itself. There is previous discussion on multiple car seats there and perhaps also in the accessories area...not sure...too.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,180 Posts
Reactions: djrussell
1 - 5 of 5 Posts