Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Limited
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought home today my third Subaru. 2021 Ascent Limited with Option Packages 23 and #2A (wanted bench second row seat). Gorgeous Abyss Blue Pearl with ivory leather interior. Tow package. Preceded by 2019 Forester Touring (too many squeaks) and 2005 Subaru Forester LL Bean. Tow, snow, haul, and long road trips have proven Subarus to be very capable and reliable.

Big Subaru fan, got my sister to buy two, my father-in-law on his second and my neighbor has three based on my experience.

All of that to preface this: I’ve never been more excited about a car than driving home the Ascent. The size, finish, and drive is outstanding. So excited to put several thousand miles on in the coming month. And thank you in advance to forum writers to help me along the way.

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Limited
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Particularly, what did you tell them to convince their purchases?
I typically start with price and capabilities versus other options. Safety and reliability are generally known. The closer is letting them drive one. And honestly, what helps is how great the Subaru dealers are with customers and the simplicity of the available options. It wasn’t just the choice of car, but the buying experience.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm new to the forum as this is my second Subaru. I have a light silver 2021touring Acsent. The tech on this beast is incredible. Traded in a 2013 Outback Limited. Only had 50K miles on it and had the 3.6 motor so I paid top price on that one to. Was really about to buy an Atlas as I also have a small VW suv.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.