Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
811 Posts
Assuming that you are considering the purchase of an Accent, it has no clutch. The CVT is covered for 5 years or 60,000 miles which can be extended with additional coverage from Subaru.

Reactions: Robert.Mauro

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,180 Posts
...and how many other vehicle manufacturers actually include any "wear items" in their OEM warranty like are listed there for Subaru?

Reactions: absolutsnwbrdr

·
Registered
791 Posts
I think that exclusion is there to cover themselves for when your teach your four kids how to drive standard on your base level Impreza, or for the person who's dropping/riding the clutch on their STI running quarter miles on a regular basis.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think that exclusion is there to cover themselves for when your teach your four kids how to drive standard on your base level Impreza, or for the person who's dropping/riding the clutch on their STI running quarter miles on a regular basis.
Those are actually INCLUSIONS

Reactions: kathytn

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,180 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Shoot, I just used my $500 gift coupon (part of my overall deal when I signed my lease a year ago - coupon expires after 1 year) to buy front and rear brake pads. Figured I've have them on hand when I needed my first sets. Now I see I'll be hanging onto them for quite a while!
F.S.

·
Super Moderator
2,577 Posts
I just bought and put on wiper blades. Did not expect them to be under warranty. Oh well....
Oh snap! I didn't even notice that till you said it. I don't need them yet but I'll make sure I do before 36k miles!

I think there was recently another thread about the fob batteries. Someone should link them over here. I'm on the world's slowest computer right now...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts