Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Touring 2018 Outback 3.6R ( Retired)
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got the photos after some work has been done to the car. The car was originally in pearl black, touring with the stock 20” wheels and tires.

Wheels were upgraded to falken wild peaks AT at the dealership after taking in the recommendations of @packout and @Robert.Mauro.

Followed that with powder coating the wheels with satin black and brake calipers in red.

A full chrome delete in satin black and
A full Avery wrap in matte olive green.
Tinted windows and blacked out exhaust as well.

Front and back emblems are ordered and hopefully arrive soon in the mail.

Work was done over at a small business in Orange County California working on full wraps. Great workmanship and customer service.

I’ll be happy to share more details or answer any questions. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

*Photos taken by the shops in-house photographer and I’ll be taking my own and posting in a few weeks as I’ll be taking a long road trip to Colorado.
Enjoy the view :)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Car Grille Vehicle Headlamp
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
497 Posts
looks sharp. my only critique is leaving the badges on the rear lift gate. I wonder what it would look like if you took that caliper red as lower chrome trim color over the blackout?

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
If you're happy, I'm happy!
Back in the day, my "work trucks" had a similar paint scheme. Although, it was CARC paint, and that ish rubbed off on everything!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,877 Posts
They did a very nice job with that wrap. I guess that's one good way (albeit at a cost) to get a color that one actually wants and likes over the meger vehicle company choices!

Reactions: HeyChris and Rami

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Finally got the photos after some work has been done to the car. The car was originally in pearl black, touring with the stock 20” wheels and tires.

Wheels were upgraded to falken wild peaks AT at the dealership after taking in the recommendations of @packout and @Robert.Mauro.

Followed that with powder coating the wheels with satin black and brake calipers in red.

Work was done over at a small business in Orange County California working on full wraps. Great workmanship and customer service.

I’ll be happy to share more details or answer any questions. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

*Photos taken by the shops in-house photographer and I’ll be taking my own and posting in a few weeks as I’ll be taking a long road trip to Colorado.
View attachment 5139 View attachment 5138 View attachment 5140 View attachment 5141 View attachment 5142 View attachment 5143
When I see that green machine here in CO I will wave to you. how much was the wrap and what wrap brand product was used?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When I see that green machine here in CO I will wave to you. how much was the wrap and what wrap brand product was used?
I’ll DM you the details.
They used Avery

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They did a very nice job with that wrap. I guess that's one good way (albeit at a cost) to get a color that one actually wants and likes over the meger vehicle company choices!
The color choices are really unfortunate, I don’t know why they can’t extend the color offering from other models to the Ascent or in general add more .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks sharp. my only critique is leaving the badges on the rear lift gate. I wonder what it would look like if you took that caliper red as lower chrome trim color over the blackout?
We debated to the badges for a while and decided to keep - I was actually looking for the “ Touring Badge” in Red though but couldn’t find anything I could use

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,877 Posts
The color choices are really unfortunate, I don’t know why they can’t extend the color offering from other models to the Ascent or in general add more .
I"ve felt the same way for a long time, both with Jeep and with Subaru. Interesting colors available for Wrangler and Crosstrek, respectively, but not for Grand Cherokee and Ascent/Outback/Forester, also respectively

Reactions: HeyChris

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice color combo and the wheels/tires look great on this set up!

·
Registered
3 Posts

View attachment 5139 View attachment 5138 View attachment 5140 View attachment 5141 View attachment 5142 View attachment 5143
Ramie, you created my dream Ascent..Thank you

Rami, you created my dream Ascent. I would love to do exactly this to my 2019. Thank you! Beautiful job.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ramie, you created my dream Ascent..Thank you

Rami, you created my dream Ascent. I would love to do exactly this to my 2019. Thank you! Beautiful job.
It’s worth it. Completely changes the car and you get way more head turns and complements!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wife really wanted a green like that, but so far we are okay with our crimson 2019 Touring. Can't show her these pics, though... :cool:
I hear ya! My wife loves the color and looks of the car to the extent that she might take over !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts