Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were the lucky first Ascent purchased from our dealer 10 days ago (June27, 2018) We have blown through the first 1,000miles having fun. Loving the car so far and have yet to see another one on the road.

Toni

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Assuming you are based somewhere near Aspen from your handle, we are supposed to put first 1000+ miles on ours heading your way from California before the month is out! Sounds like you got it for the same reason we did- ultimate road trip machine. That’s my goal, anyway. Yours looks gorgeous! So glad you are enjoying it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we are actually in Park City, Utah you may pass right through this area on your way. We replaced 2 vehicles in our purchase of our Ascent. I drove a 12 passenger van as my primary vehicle for 10 years then I had a Outback for a daily drive with the Van as our backup vehicle. Can't wait to see more on the road

·
Registered
149 Posts
There are Aspens in the mountains around Park City
Ooohhh! Well we’ll maybe see that, too? Plan is 80 over through Nevada to Utah, then south to Moab & Arches and over to Meredith, CO. Just hoping we do all of that in the Ascent and not the truck! Thinking positive thoughts!

·
Registered
764 Posts
We were the lucky first Ascent purchased from our dealer 10 days ago (June27, 2018) We have blown through the first 1,000miles having fun. Loving the car so far and have yet to see another one on the road.

Toni

Those are some proper dealer plates you've got on there :grin:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts

Toni
What trim level did you get? I am not sure I have seen those wheels before. I like them!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Nice! My new beastie will be driving up your way tomorrow - quick stop then onward on 80. I haven't seen one in SLC yet either.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not so patiently waiting for ours... ETA of OCTOBER! Ordered in May. Mark Miller is the best! We just waited to long to Pre-Order....

·
Registered
411 Posts
Not so patiently waiting for ours... ETA of OCTOBER! Ordered in May. Mark Miller is the best! We just waited to long to Pre-Order....
That's weird, I ordered from Doug Smith (they were able to get me the best deal) on 6/29 and they originally said September.
I was told from other dealers it would have been October...

Either way, I can't wait.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Guarantee the first time you see another you will HAVE to go say hi -- and they will too! Mine happened two weeks after pickup and we were both ecstatic! Safe and fun travels!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts