Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and my Ascents... Bought 4 days apart. She has 7 seater, mines an 8 seater... Her's is the tungsten, mine metallic Gray.

Attachments

·
Registered
932 Posts
I'd be curious to hear in a few months your impressions of the 8p vs. the 7p. I'm leaning towards the Captain's Chairs because of convenience and it makes the third row a little bigger for adults (they can stick their leg down the aisle like an airplane...)... Only a family of 4, my wife has an 8p Honda SUV, so curious to hear your impressions of both as time goes on.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats. Didn't anticipate seeing someone buying two right off the bat. You'll have to let us know which you end up using more to haul around the family.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Wow. That is love...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow, congratsx2!

I'm curious on the 7 vs 8 as well. I'm in the 7 camp, wife is on the fence. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have always been a truck guy, I wanted the 8 because I haul stuff...alot, the second row seats lay down, and don't have to Gap in the storage area like you get with the captains chairs... As for family, we haul our grand kids mostly, and have had 2 car seats in the 7 passenger with no problem. Have not had anyone in the third row yet, but have family flying in soon, so will get used soon.

·
Registered
210 Posts
We are also, we have to mini's and a giant that share our lives. Great friends to have!

They are!! I have always had giants and have my first two minis now. My last giant died two years ago and although I love my minis, I am so missing the big dog. We are planning on another giant boy in the next 6 months or so

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.