Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wanting to inject some fun and positivity into the forum for a bit, so I'm blatantly ripping off thread ideas I saw over in the Crosstrek forum I frequented before trading it in on the Ascent. This is the first:

A challenge would be presented such as: Post an image of your Ascent with two wheels in a body of water. Then the challenge would be to post a picture of your Ascent completing that challenge. The first to complete it and post a picture would then pose the next challenge. It's kinda like vehicular hot potato, and also a fun way to show the versatility of our rides.

I'll kick it off...

Post an image of your Ascent with a cow in the background..... GO!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Been waiting for our ordered Ascent to arrive, so couldn't play the game until this week. Since xydadx3 actually answered his own challenge, I thought I would jump back and post for "Next, post a pic of your Ascent ascending (on a hill)!"

Still keeping the challenge that rockthebeef put out there last.

Next, how about a photo of an Ascent with the ocean in the background?

·
Administrator
11,089 Posts
How about a desert photo?
Its a 100 degrees here. no snow for me...
I thought the same thing! My Ascent has yet to see any snow :(
I was going to respond to the snow pic one, and then I realized last winter I didn't take any good snow pics - at least not that I could find. :-(

They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun in the snow though. Especially with good winter capable all terrains or with snow tires.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Next challenge: Post a picture of your Subaru Ascent taken from a drone. Some Subaru Ascent owner must also be a drone photography pilot or at least know someone who does, so get a picture of an Ascent from a drone.

Next challenge: Post a picture of your Subaru Ascent taken from a drone. Some Subaru Ascent owner must also be a drone photography pilot or at least know someone who does, so get a picture of an Ascent from a drone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.