Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say a general thanks to all the active members on this forum show have shared their wisdom, experiences, and answers. When my 2008 Toyota Highlander developed a mechanical problem that would have cost $4000+ to fix, I despaired over finding a replacement. I was thrilled to find out that Subaru was making a new 3rd row SUV -- my wife still drives her 2005 Forester, and the only reason I gave up my 2003 Forester for the Highlander 10 years ago was because we needed the extra room for our kids. After test driving several different makes and models of cars (and doing a TON of research, including a pretty impressive excel spreadsheet comparing them all), I was pretty sure we were going to get an Ascent ... it was just a matter of being able to find one in the right color and with all the options we wanted. Luckily, our dealer helped us reserve one that was in the pipeline and already scheduled for delivery, so we didn't have to wait as long as a factory order -- and we caught it early enough in the process that we were able to modify the port-installed options to match our needs! Thanks to all of you, we are now the proud and very happy owners of a beautiful 2019 Ascent Limited in Magnetite Gray, purchased at significant savings through the Subaru VIP program! You guys and gals are the greatest!

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the same one, David, although once it gets covered with snow and road deposits, it doesn't look quite as elegant as right out of the showroom.

There is a bit of a learning curve as you discover all of the goodies Subaru has packed into this gem. Somewhere in the 525 page manual, it probably gets discussed. The rest you will discover here.

ENJOY!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts