Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered our 2020 Limited 8-Passenger about 3 weeks ago and just picked it up last night. The folks at Lawrence couldn't be more straight forward to deal with! This is the third time I've bought a new car from Joe, and its always a really pleasant experience. They don't push a bunch of extras on you, and have always been more interested in your repeat business than price gouging you to make a quick dollar.

Based on everything I've read on here, I drove off the lot with a loaded 8-passenger Limited and a 6yr/80k extended warrant for a really good price. All the accessories I wanted were port-installed options except for the remote start (key fobs). And Lawrence tossed that in for nothing.

So if you're in South Central PA, don't hesitate to stop down and check them out. Absolutely great people to work with!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Enjoy your new car!
Thank you! Exciting that its finally here! We had to upgrade from our Crosstrek in order to tow a 15' vintage camper (1971 Serro Scotty Hilander) that we'll be restoring over the next year. Our little 13' Serro Scotty Gaucho was already pushing the limits of the Crosstrek.

Reactions: xydadx3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts