Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First post of my recently delivered ‘22 Touring in Crystal Black Silica. Have loved checking out everything on this forum over the last year while deciding on this ride. Thanks for all the great info!

Took delivery - 11/9
Lift (ReadyLift) installed - 11/10
Limo Tint (5%) - 11/19
Wheels (Black Rhino 18” - 11/19
Tires (BFG AT KO2 265/60-R18) - 11/19

I ordered all available Onyx Package body parts and will update when delivered and installed.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Administrator
11,135 Posts
Lookin SLICK!

Let me know how much road noise you get off those KO2's! Those may be my next tire!
I'm so glad I got rid of mine.
First post of my recently delivered ‘22 Touring in Crystal Black Silica. Have loved checking out everything on this forum over the last year while deciding on this ride. Thanks for all the great info!

Took delivery - 11/9
Lift installed - 11/10
Limo Tint (5%) - 11/19
Wheels (Black Rhino 18” - 11/19
Tires (BFG AT KO2 265/60-R18) - 11/19

I ordered all available Onyx Package body parts and will update when delivered and installed.

View attachment 14519
View attachment 14521
View attachment 14520
Gorgeous Subie!!! What lift did you get?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,251 Posts
Congrats on your new Ascent. Looks nice.

Be sure you take care of obtaining an upsized spare that's the same diameter as the tires you're running in case you need to use the spare. Subaru has very tight tolerance for diameter differences to avoid damage to the drivetrain.

Reactions: TetonSubie

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Premium White (NEW!! 😍) 2015 Legacy 3.6R White (Former 😭) 2006 Subaru Impreza (Former)
97 Posts
I'm so glad I got rid of mine.
Ok, that settles it LOL

Seriously though I've always liked the KO2's but never been crazy about road noise.

I love my Wildpeak AT3W's, they've handled everything beautifully so far, plus they're near silent 🤫

Just started up a photography/custom printing business and going to be out getting lost soon.

We'll see how we do! 🙏

1 - 8 of 8 Posts