Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning all I was wondering if anybody had any suggestion on car seat mats that do a good job at preventing indentations on my leather interior? I had the Britax car seat protector but it still left a pretty good indentation on my seats ugh. I picked up another seat protector from a brand called princess lion heart so far it seems to do the trick but kets see what happens in a couple weeks time. Does anybody have any reviews or luck with mats to prevent indentations?

Also any suggestions on seat back protectors would be great.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
We have the Brica mat but took out the four blue silicone grips. I had the grips on for for several months and took it off, after realized it made four distinct indentations. It works out well now ... going on for 3yrs

·
Registered
275 Posts
Good Morning all I was wondering if anybody had any suggestion on car seat mats that do a good job at preventing indentations on my leather interior? I had the Britax car seat protector but it still left a pretty good indentation on my seats ugh. I picked up another seat protector from a brand called princess lion heart so far it seems to do the trick but kets see what happens in a couple weeks time. Does anybody have any reviews or luck with mats to prevent indentations?

Also any suggestions on seat back protectors would be great.

I've used this and I know others on this forum have as well and like it very much. There are a lot of reviews and they are mostly positive and say leather is protected.

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B00BFQ5BM0

1 - 4 of 4 Posts