Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up our Limited Ascent last November, and figured it was about time to join this forum. This is our family's first Subaru, and we've been incredibly impressed with the Ascent so far (lifelong Jeeper, and still have my lifted Grand Cherokee). Always a bit skeptical getting the first run of a new model, but trusted Subaru's reputation for quality and took the plunge on this one. Plus, it was impossible for me to find a current/previous Subaru owner who would say a single bad thing about their experience :tango_face_wink:

Looking forward to being part of the forum and hope we spend more time sharing great experiences rather than troubleshooting first-gen issues :)

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,896 Posts
I'm about to make the migration from my beloved 7 year old MY12 Grand Cherokee Overland Summit to the Ascent Touring once they build the darn thing and send it my way in a month and a half or so. I also love Jeep (and have had two JGCs) but my needs have changed and the Ascent is a much better fit for me going forward. It will be our 5th Subaru and will result in three of them in the driveway at the same time. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.