Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, looks like a decent forum to start digging into. I guess this makes us a subi family.

Looking for some news on why the Radio stations wouldn't acquire a signal, but i'll begin by searching the forums. I did see something about holding the on/off button for 20 seconds to reboot the radio. that did work. More wondering WHY it's happening. Thanks.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hello all, looks like a decent forum to start digging into. I guess this makes us a subi family.

Looking for some news on why the Radio stations wouldn't acquire a signal, but i'll begin by searching the forums. I did see something about holding the on/off button for 20 seconds to reboot the radio. that did work. More wondering WHY it's happening. Thanks.

Were you listening to SAT radio, if so make sure you had a good signal clear of trees and what not.

Welcome aboard though, hopefully soon we will be like you with the STI and the Ascent in the garage.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. No the SAT Radio was the only part that did work, the FM and AM were constantly searching for a signal. Like I said the reboot fixed it, but I hope it's not the "norm".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts