Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a set of Splash Guards in January. Just got around to installing them Sunday while the weather was warm, only to discover the car came with them. Boy do I feel stupid. So now Im stuck with a set of splash guards that I cant return because its been more than 30 days. And Ascent Forum rules wont allow me to post them for sale because I havent made enough posts (weird). So thought I would post this so everyone could get a laugh out of my stupidity.

Registered
2021 Crystal Black Silica Touring (named "Emma" by the wife)
It's a common thing with forums to have a break-in period before being able to post "For Sale" items. Get those posts on so you can sell them!

Registered
2021 Ascent Limited Black/Black
Ordered a set of Splash Guards in January. Just got around to installing them Sunday while the weather was warm, only to discover the car came with them. Boy do I feel stupid. So now Im stuck with a set of splash guards that I cant return because its been more than 30 days. And Ascent Forum rules wont allow me to post them for sale because I havent made enough posts (weird). So thought I would post this so everyone could get a laugh out of my stupidity.
I've totally done similar things, and I always feel so stupid afterwards. I've bought books that are already on my bookshelf, I've bought DVDs that I already owned, etc. I don't know if it's my age catching up to me or what, but can definitely be a bit frustrating. Sigh... :(

Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
Well...you can make a big splash by joining a bunch of great conversations...and then you can do the splash sale in the Classifieds. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts