Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Article: Subaru Owners Say There Are 3 Areas Where Their Cars Are Clearly The Best | Torque News

The article specifically calls out the Ascent in a couple areas:

In the new IIHS side impact crash test, The 2022 Subaru Outback is the only midsize car to get the highest "Good" rating. The 2022 Subaru Ascent also earned the highest score among midsize SUVs tested this year. Forester earned an "Acceptable" score.
2022 Subaru Forester, Outback, Crosstrek, and Ascent owners have said their new all-wheel-drive vehicles are the best in safety technology, driving dynamics, and customer service.
And the related Subaru media article:
SUBARU SCORES TOP MARKS ACROSS SEVERAL CATEGORIES IN AMERICAN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION INDEX SURVEY AUTOMOBILE STUDY

·
Registered
371 Posts
I sure am glad about this as many times when I was reading the KBB scores and she would look over at me (wife) wanting to know what I was reading that was bad, so bad that would make me have facial expressions only seen in the worst of times. Yes I made up something lame......almost as lame as the scores they were running in there own magazine and any other rag paper in print.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I got the ascent for it's safety crash tests not for it's reliability like Toyota. 😂 Or cvt chirp (normal my as... That's the response when lazy engineers don't do their jobs correctly).

I want my family to walk away from a crash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts