Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to use my usual spreadsheet approach to purchase a new vehicle.
Many of the dealers here in Massachusetts are telling me the invoice prices for base an options that I see online are not accurate because Subaru of New England uses different distribution and pricing. Is this accurate? If so how can anyone know if they are bargaining a good purchase price?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yup. You’ll hear it referred to SNE vs SOA (Subaru of America). I don’t know how you find SNE pricing, but maybe someone else does.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I bought my car in NH in July and the pricing matched what I found on the Subaru website. The distribution is different but the pricing should not be.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I bought my car in NH in July and the pricing matched what I found on the Subaru website. The distribution is different but the pricing should not be.
I also bought my Ascent in New Hampshire in July. Pricing is the the same---- PM me if you need a dealer selling at invoice

·
Registered
37 Posts
Contact Bertera in CT or Holmgren. they quoted me 37 and change and 36 and change for a Limited ascent no options. Need to factor in taxes and fees but that's pretty good off of 39,970 MSRP

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am trying to use my usual spreadsheet approach to purchase a new vehicle.
Many of the dealers here in Massachusetts are telling me the invoice prices for base an options that I see online are not accurate because Subaru of New England uses different distribution and pricing. Is this accurate? If so how can anyone know if they are bargaining a good purchase price?
Depending where you are in MA you may want to consider Anchor Subaru in RI not far fromt eh MA border on 146A. I just bought from them. Very easy to work with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts