Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of y'all are in Georgia and looking to purchase an ASCENT or Subaru in general. Make sure to go to Subaru of Kennesaw and ask for Ralph. He worked us up quite a deal and always stayed in contact with us. My wife told him exactly the one she wanted, they didnt have it for about 2 months, but once it came in he immediately called us. He literally hid the key for a while so that no one could test drive it and buy it before we could get there! Great guy and awesome experience!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,215 Posts
'Glad you had a great experience with your dealer. Enjoy your new Ascent!

Please don't forget that you can factory order the exact vehicle configuration in every way from any retailer that provides you with the deal you want. You do not have to buy off the lot or hope that what you want will come in later and still be available when you subsequently can get to the dealer property. Honestly, I only factory order vehicles at this point...and my dealer appreciates it because they can sell what they have to someone that walks in the door five minutes later for more revenue. The deal is the same for me either way.

Reactions: IndySubieFan

·
Registered
116 Posts
'Glad you had a great experience with your dealer. Enjoy your new Ascent!

Please don't forget that you can factory order the exact vehicle configuration in every way from any retailer that provides you with the deal you want. You do not have to buy off the lot or hope that what you want will come in later and still be available when you subsequently can get to the dealer property. Honestly, I only factory order vehicles at this point...and my dealer appreciates it because they can sell what they have to someone that walks in the door five minutes later for more revenue. The deal is the same for me either way.
Yes, I totally agree with Jim_in_PA. Ordering a new Subaru is easy and you get the exact car you want with no additional options that may not be of value to you. I have ordered my wife's 2019 Ascent and my 2011 Outback and previously ordered a 2008 WRX. All were built and delivered to me within 5 weeks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If any of y'all are in Georgia and looking to purchase an ASCENT or Subaru in general. Make sure to go to Subaru of Kennesaw and ask for Ralph. He worked us up quite a deal and always stayed in contact with us. My wife told him exactly the one she wanted, they didnt have it for about 2 months, but once it came in he immediately called us. He literally hid the key for a while so that no one could test drive it and buy it before we could get there! Great guy and awesome experience!
Next Wednesday, I will go to you, the same salesperson. Can you tell me how much the OTD price of your car is?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts