Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you own a Subaru and have the VIN #, contact Subaru of America and get a $500 coupon towards the new Ascent. The coupon is CAN be combined with any other offer. I just got mine in the mail and it was super easy. Just call 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

·
Registered
583 Posts
If you own a Subaru and have the VIN #, contact Subaru of America and get a $500 coupon towards the new Ascent. The coupon is CAN be combined with any other offer. I just got mine in the mail and it was super easy. Just call 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)
Even in California?

·
Registered
234 Posts
What is your secret?

I emailed Subaru asked of they had a "loyalty program" ;) :) provided a VIN number to my wife's Subaru and was given a prize of "check our website for incentives"

·
Registered
293 Posts
Huh.. weird. I emailed them a while back (posted elsewhere here) about this as well. Was lucky to get the $500 coupon.
Maybe SOA got a bunch of inquiries recently and is more reluctant now?
(technically, though, I inquired and they said they would check with manager, but didn't actually give me the coupon until I told them I actually pre-ordered the Ascent).

and yes, in Cali.
-C

·
Registered
234 Posts
Huh.. weird. I emailed them a while back (posted elsewhere here) about this as well. Was lucky to get the $500 coupon.
(technically, though, I inquired and they said they would check with manager, but didn't actually give me the coupon until I told them I actually pre-ordered the Ascent).

and yes, in Cali.
-C
In fairness I did not mention the pre-order. Thought that might be showing too much. I did advise I was in the market for a new ride and was a current Subaru owner

·
Registered
967 Posts
That sounds like the OLP coupon - Owners Loyalty Program. SOME cars - especially if you purchased the extended maintenance plan - are eligible for this. (Or if you were in a Maintain the Love state and purchased one prior to 2016). That's why the VIN is needed - not all cars qualify.

·
Registered
234 Posts
That sounds like the OLP coupon - Owners Loyalty Program. SOME cars - especially if you purchased the extended maintenance plan - are eligible for this. (Or if you were in a Maintain the Love state and purchased one prior to 2016). That's why the VIN is needed - not all cars qualify.
Carl, I thought you were going to mention SNE again haha.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just called the number Quoclnguyen listed, waited on hold for about 15 minutes...asked about the loyalty coupon and he said "Sure." He will be emailing me the coupon tomorrow morning. He mentioned that it was good for one year and could be used on any new Subaru.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just called the number Quoclnguyen listed, waited on hold for about 15 minutes...asked about the loyalty coupon and he said "Sure." He will be emailing me the coupon tomorrow morning. He mentioned that it was good for one year and could be used on any new Subaru.
Well ****. let me give them a call

Just missed them. Call center is closed will try again in the morning

·
Registered
168 Posts
My first attempt in April was fruitless. The second attempt in May yielded a "Goodwill Owner Loyalty Incentive".

Persistence wins I guess.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just called and they are emailing the $500 coupon! Already have it pre ordered and price set! I just told the person I was Thinking of buying a new vehicle next month. Our Ascent arrives on July 10th! Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
583 Posts

and yes, in Cali.
-C
i had called SOA in March and asked about this and they said there was a $500 coupon but it was not offered to CA residents ... .....I could/should call after I took possession of my Ascent and I could receive $500 is discounts on various things.....but no coupon towards buying one...Supposedly because of CA laws again.....
Now we can get the $500 !
Something changed? or are SOA customer service reps severely undertrained or just .............unreliable....

·
Registered
293 Posts
Weird. Maybe it’s the maintain the love thing that Carl mentioned earlier? My 2004 WRX was bought in NY. Moved out to LA about... 12 years ago now?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Just got off the phone with SOA. Advised I was a Ascent Pre-Order and provided my VIN from my wife Cross Trek. They saw my original email inquiry where they advised no incentives were available but the rep on the phone as a "one time" exception offered me the $500.00 voucher :)

Thanks all for the posts and advise to keep reaching out

·
Registered
28 Posts
Worked for me also, $500 Loyalty Coupon is going in the mail.

I’m happy to offer assistance to you. I can provide a $500.00 owner loyalty incentive (OLI) towards the purchase of your next new, previously untitled Subaru vehicle. I will let you know when this coupon leaves our office in the mail. We truly value your business and for being part of the Subaru family.

I emailed Subaru Customer Support (https://www.subaru.com/customer-support.html) and asked if they have any benefits for being a Subaru Customer, entered my Vin for my Forester by clicking on yes for are you a Subaru Owner, got the email the next day.

Now for the wait, looking towards the end of August, pre ordered the middle of May.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Loyalty program

I called Subaru today to ask about the loyalty program. The representative I talked to said there was no such program, but that they could provide a $500 coupon on a case by case basis. In response to his questions, I said that we ordered the Ascent and that it will be our third Subaru. We currently own a 2014 Subaru and we did get the extended warranty.

The representative checked it all out and emailed me a $500 coupon ten minutes later.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I called the number just now and spoke to the representative (named Ben). I told him I was coming to the end of my lease in September and we are considering three vehicles, one of which is Subaru, both of which is true. Upon hearing that, he immediately said I was eligible for the coupon and I would be receiving it in the mail within 7 to 10 days. I am so happy about this. Thanks for sharing this info!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Interesting that many of you are getting loyalty coupons sent to you via snail mail. I got my loyalty coupon via email.
Yea very interesting. Mine is coming via the snail. Not a big deal but kind of weird I would agree

1 - 20 of 163 Posts