Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in florida. The state regulates the price of car extended warranty's. My dealer is quoting 2500.00 for the 7/70 gold plan on the ascent. :tango_face_surprise. Is it possible to order the warranty on line, have it sent to a friend in a different state (with no regulation) and then have them mail it to me?
anyone have any idea?

·
Registered
967 Posts
I live in florida. The state regulates the price of car extended warranty's. My dealer is quoting 2500.00 for the 7/70 gold plan on the ascent. :tango_face_surprise. Is it possible to order the warranty on line, have it sent to a friend in a different state (with no regulation) and then have them mail it to me?
anyone have any idea?
I don't know about that, but you can simply call a dealership in another state and have them quote you a price. I just helped someone who purchased a used Subaru from a Toyota dealership get an extended warranty from us on a 2015 Legacy.

·
Registered
978 Posts
BS your dealer is padding his wallet by about $1400 for the 2minutes he spends filling out the form for you. A form you can fill out your self nothing says a Dealer must fill out the warranty form.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts