Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just checked this morning and Subaru has updated the 360 view to show all colors, not just the blue. It's kind of exciting for those of us making the jump to a color that hasn't been seen at many auto shows.

Subaru's Ascent Page

·
Registered
583 Posts
Shouldn’t the Subaru online website be better than it is? . It would be nice to see the various exterior /interior color combinations online so a person could get an idea which one to buy ....I would like to click on Crystal Pearl White(exterior) and when the few interior (slate black leather) options come up, be able to see a photo/picture of that combination.....Tired of seeing Java Brown & Ivory(?) everywhere.....
Seems like Subaru could have done a better, more polished , website for their newest model....

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Shouldn’t the Subaru online website be better than it is? . It would be nice to see the various exterior /interior color combinations online so a person could get an idea which one to buy ....I would like to click on Crystal Pearl White(exterior) and when the few interior (slate black leather) options come up, be able to see a photo/picture of that combination.....Tired of seeing Java Brown & Ivory(?) everywhere.....
Seems like Subaru could have done a better, more polished , website for their newest model....
This should come within the next few months. It always takes a bit for the build and price and more configuration stuff to come to the website. It was the same when the Forester Black Edition came out.

·
Registered
357 Posts
When I talk to SOA the other day about the Ascent they seemed to believe that the Ascent build and price options will be available on the website once they start building cars so first of Mayish.

·
Registered
765 Posts

It is good enough to sell the product they have available. What people don't get about Subaru is they are operating at max capacity at both factories. They have some of the lowest days inventory at their dealerships. They don't really "need" to do anything other than what they are doing. People always say the crosstrek needs more power... no it doesn't it needs another factory to make them so they can keep up with the demand that is already there.

Subaru as a company doesn't want to be a Toyota or a Honda that sells its soul to move vehicles. They want to steadily increase and keep their identity as a brand. Someday they will pony up and get us another factory, but as it is right now they are moving all the metal they can produce.

·
Registered
583 Posts
It just seems the website doesn’t match up with the quality I would expect from Subaru....I suspect loyal Subaru customers are the ones using the site the most....It would be nice for them(me too) if it had all the details/information/pictures we need/want to order the new Ascent we WANT as we want it.....I personally like the fact that Subaru is limited in supply, kinda unique....Who wants them to be Toyota etc.:tango_face_surprise

·
Registered
243 Posts
It just seems the website doesn’t match up with the quality I would expect from Subaru....I suspect loyal Subaru customers are the ones using the site the most....It would be nice for them(me too) if it had all the details/information/pictures we need/want to order the new Ascent we WANT as we want it.....I personally like the fact that Subaru is limited in supply, kinda unique....Who wants them to be Toyota etc.:tango_face_surprise
+1 ... a little disappointed on the layout of the Subaru website compared to other manufacturers. I guess I'll get over it. :tango_face_wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts