Subaru Ascent Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short: I have this transmission because my daughter went to Walmart for an oil change this past summer. They drained her transmission fluid and topped off her oil. She left and it seemed kind of funny, went to dealer the next day and they told her what walmart had done. She opened the claim with Walmart and the dealer did the service on the transmission, saying that it should be ok. While at a freight auction this past fall, this transmission came up and I thought I should get it just in case. This winter, she has sold her car so I no longer need the back up transmission.
New Unused Not Rebuilt
Subaru Lineartronic CVT TR690
With Torque Converter
No Core Charge
See photos for minor damage from it rolling over on the pallet
Confirm the Identification Numbers on the transmission in the photos for your application
You are buying AS IS Damaged and Untested Condition for Parts or Repair
Asking for $3,750 or best offer.

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,948 Posts
I may know some people.I'll reach out to them.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Long story short: I have this transmission because my daughter went to Walmart for an oil change this past summer. They drained her transmission fluid and topped off her oil. She left and it seemed kind of funny, went to dealer the next day and they told her what walmart had done. She opened the claim with Walmart and the dealer did the service on the transmission, saying that it should be ok. While at a freight auction this past fall, this transmission came up and I thought I should get it just in case. This winter, she has sold her car so I no longer need the back up transmission.
New Unused Not Rebuilt
Subaru Lineartronic CVT TR690
With Torque Converter
No Core Charge
See photos for minor damage from it rolling over on the pallet
Confirm the Identification Numbers on the transmission in the photos for your application
You are buying AS IS Damaged and Untested Condition for Parts or Repair
Asking for $3,750 or best offer.
I may know some people.I'll reach out to them.
Thank you
Hope to hear from you
Walter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.