Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts

Has anyone installed or gotten these yet??

Do we think these will work on a keyless entry (push start) ascent?

Thanks!
That website is a TOTAL ripoff on the price. Here is a link to the company that makes them www.cupeez.com or buy on Amazon for the same price as the company's.. I absolutely love them and they will fit almost any car. You warm them up with a hair blower which causes it to go "limp" and immediately put it in place. They are magnetic and will come off it you want to peel them off. When warmed, they will fit almost any car because of the "self fitting" when warm. Here is a link to them on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FGFVO2M?pf_rd_p=ab873d20-a0ca-439b-ac45-cd78f07a84d8&pf_rd_r=3V21ZMHV1G5GY922M818 I really love how the black one looks on the Crystal White Pearl. It breaks up the "solid white" and really adds to the look. I have them on the Touring and it doesn't mess keyless entry.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Thanks @kathytn for looking that product up! I was about to dig thru my Amazon purchase history which would have taken a hot minute.

I have the cupeez ones as well. They're excellent imho. My Ascent is Cinnamon Brown and I got the black carbon fiber ones. I've had them for about 16 months now and they still look great.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Thanks @kathytn for looking that product up! I was about to dig thru my Amazon purchase history which would have taken a hot minute.

I have the cupeez ones as well. They're excellent imho. My Ascent is Cinnamon Brown and I got the black carbon fiber ones. I've had them for about 16 months now and they still look great.
In the Outback that I had prior to the Ascent, it "came with" scratches there. I've also had some on other vehicles - service people wearing a ring or the car keys in hand. All were just surfaces scratches but......... still an imperfection!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Deng wish I had seen the post prior to ordering from the Subaru site. I might be able to cancel.

I'm picking up a set of the cupeez for my WRX thought so thank you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts