Subaru Ascent Forum banner

Subaru Ascent Small cup holder insert / adapter

7K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  RobertD 
Just got mine but agree the cup holders are too wide. Also my son pointed out that the door cup holders in the second row are too deep for a box drink. For those I put a slice of a pool noodle in the bottom, problem solved and easily removed for taller drinks. Up front I’m going to cut a piece of foam to wedge into the gap between the holders to hold the cups I typically would have in place. Again it will be easily adjusted or removed.

Just got mine but agree the cup holders are too wide. Also my son pointed out that the door cup holders in the second row are too deep for a box drink. For those I put a slice of a pool noodle in the bottom, problem solved and easily removed for taller drinks. Up front I’m going to cut a piece of foam to wedge into the gap between the holders to hold the cups I typically would have in place. Again it will be easily adjusted or removed.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.