Subaru Ascent Forum banner

161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kmc 708 bully 18x8 wheels. Tires are Goodyear wrangler duratrac 265/60/18. Thule canyon xt with extender is the cargo rack up top. Lift kit 1.5” Anderson design and fabrication. 3 piece skid plate from primitive racing.
Did you go with the economy lift or the one with multi link spacers?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I also have one of those and I already had to replace the head gaskets. Just kidding about the head gaskets. It works fine and I like the electric start.
Unfortunately, Subaru power products doesn't operate in the US anymore. I had an infant mortality with my first one and would have happily repaired it myself if Subaru would have sent me the part but they told me to return it for an exchange. Second one works fine but it must have been an old inventory and with a full charge the electric start only gives 3-4 starts. Not a big deal since the pull start is easy.

·
Registered
367 Posts
It's been a while since my CWP has been washed and waxed. Finally did it before the weekend camping trip. It's kind of a dirty job to deploy and repack the roof top tent when the car and tent cover are so filthy. This time it was a pleasure! All clean and slippery waxy.
F.S.
2019 CWP Touring, 28K miles
20200524_154012.jpg

161 - 170 of 170 Posts