Subaru Ascent Forum banner

101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Ascent Limited that was on display (with the doors actually unlocked) at the Philadelphia Flower Show was white and sparkly under the lights...simply beautiful. And yes, a bit less "yellowish" than many of these "white pearl" type finishes on vehicles I've seen previously. Seeing it in person at the show just confirmed it was the right choice for me as my dealer didn't have any vehicle in stock in that color at the time of my order.

Okay great. Yeah I have seen the Honda Pilot and Nissan Pathfinder and the pearl white appears “yellow” to me. The pearl white on the Toyota Highlander is a nice white so hoping it will be similar to that. Live in rural area so yet to see a white Ascent.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Okay great. Yeah I have seen the Honda Pilot and Nissan Pathfinder and the pearl white appears “yellow” to me. The pearl white on the Toyota Highlander is a nice white so hoping it will be similar to that. Live in rural area so yet to see a white Ascent.
It's exactly like the highlander ...99.99%

·
Registered
62 Posts
My Lexus ISF is Starfire Pearl and its very similar to the CWP color. I'll try to take pics of them side by side

Picked her up today...

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
1,411 Posts
It's here............ :D :D :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Badlands in Palm Springs. Nice ride. From so cal as well.
Nice! Is that a Thule Motion Alpine I see in the garage? Can't decide if I want a XXL or Alpine
Actually it’s a Yakima skybox 21. Fits on top like a glove. Absolutely love it. No wind noise issues. Removed the Yakima Loadwarrior off and replaced it with Thule canyon xt with extension. Love it ! Got rid of the loadwarrior because of the noise and drag. Go big or go home. lol. Jk. The skybox I have is 92” and looks good up top no overhang the front windshield.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here are a few pictures of my Ascent Limited that I've had it since December 2018.

This is just a small list of the additions,

Subtle-Solutions Lift Kit
1.5" Front / 2" Rear
Black Rhino Rumble 17x8 Wheels
Pirelli Scorpion All-Terrain Plus 265/70r17
Touring Grille
RallyArmor Mudflaps
Primitive racing Skidplates

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Here are a few pictures of my Ascent Limited that I've had it since December 2018.

This is just a small list of the additions,

Subtle-Solutions Lift Kit
1.5" Front / 2" Rear
Black Rhino Rumble 17x8 Wheels
Pirelli Scorpion All-Terrain Plus 265/70r17
Touring Grille
RallyArmor Mudflaps
Primitive racing Skidplates
Holy batman, that's the best stance I've seen w/ some nice big wheels (2" oversized). Does it rub when you steer at lock-to-lock?

101 - 120 of 160 Posts