Subaru Ascent Forum banner

Subaru Ascent Crystal Black Silica Picture Thread

37K views 82 replies 46 participants last post by  Quack 
#1 ·
Post pictures of your Crystal Black Silica Subaru Ascent Pictures in this thread.

See less See more
#80 ·
22' Touring hitting Oceano Beach. Handled really good in the sand and only got suck once. :p Didn't dig myself deeper so we easy to get out after moving a bit of sand. Falken Wildpeaks definitely helped out a bit too.
View attachment 20013
View attachment 20012
Gorgeous photos!!! Next time, I suggest you try airing down to 15-20 psi (and of course, bring a way to air back up). You'll find your Ascent breezes over the sand with ease.

#82 ·
With your tires, I'd say "yes, no problem - just remember no fast turns and air up before driving any distance on pavement". With OEM tires, especially the 20's, I'd say "nope, no lower than 23ish and be careful".

With my Falken Wildpeak AT3W's, and Kumho Road Ventures, I've went down to 12psi, and could probably go as low as 10 without issue. This was 18psu (I shoulda done 10-12psi, but it worked ok).

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.