Subaru Ascent Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Picked her up on the 28th with 4 miles on her after almost an exact month wait from placing the order. Safe to say I'm in love with her already! No front plate, debaged all but 2 letters, AW(as in cute factor, cuz 2 dogs). waiting on local tint shop to open to get an estimate on how much it will cost to tint everything, rims and tires to come down the road in a year's time. then maybe a Nameless exhaust system of some form. Just the beginning of the Beast's journey.

Attachments

· Registered
583 Posts
Picked her up on the 28th with 4 miles on her after almost an exact month wait from placing the order. Safe to say I'm in love with her already! No front plate, debaged all but 2 letters, AW(as in cute factor, cuz 2 dogs). waiting on local tint shop to open to get an estimate on how much it will cost to tint everything, rims and tires to come down the road in a year's time. then maybe a Nameless exhaust system of some form. Just the beginning of the Beast's journey.

beautiful shots!

· Registered
16 Posts
Just picked up Beast from the detail shop this morning, after letting them put tint on and keeping her safe overnight in sudden single digits(perfect time to put tint on).
Before tinting:

After Tinting:

Decided to go with 20% all around, including over the factory tinting in the back. As you can see, the back window is pretty much not visible through which I love. This is all the photos I've grabbed so far due to it not getting aboove about 15 right now. and being much colder with a nasty wind chill. Other than the car protesting the cold weather, and me babying it on my 4 min drive to work, it's been great! 890 miles on the odometer! Fingers crossed it warms up so I can go take more photos and go explore places with newly fallen snow! (still waiting on plates from purchasing, only been 2 weeks, hence why no rear plate frame)

Attachments

· Registered
2019 Ascent Premier
48 Posts
Late to the game but this is my kind of day for a great joyride. Less cars on the road and lots of snow. It has a set of Continental winter tires on a second set of stock wheels I got in a great deal when bought the car in the middle of January winter

41 - 60 of 78 Posts