Subaru Ascent Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Black Ascent Premium 8-seater

Just got the front passenger/driver windows tinted to match the rest of the windows (but not in these pics). Black cloth interior. So far, loving my first ever Subaru.:grin:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Mine is an older SportRack (Thule off-brand). I'm currently in the market for a new one, so unfortunately I don't have a good recommendation just yet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Based on posts (very scientific I know), Black seems to be one of the less popular colors. Any thoughts as to why? White seems to be the runaway winner. Blue seems to be pretty popular too.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Based on posts (very scientific I know), Black seems to be one of the less popular colors. Any thoughts as to why? White seems to be the runaway winner. Blue seems to be pretty popular too.
Black is a great color when it's clean. Problem is dirt shows within a couple hours of washing it. It's very high maintenance.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Black is a great color when it's clean. Problem is dirt shows within a couple hours of washing it. It's very high maintenance.

This, along with swirls/scratches inflicted by less-than-completely careful cleaning........

Yet, what color did I get, this time?

Yup, CBS. :smile_big::dunno::disappointed::grin:

First black vehicle in, er....ever.

Second dark-colored vehicle since I started driving in '91.

I think I'm just going to leave it mud-coated for the duration of my lease. :devil:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did those of you with Black consider Blue or another color?
I ordered Magnetite Gray. After hitting month 3 of waiting for my order to come it, I went with a Black one on the lot that was the same trim level with the same options as the one I ordered.

Black is very high maintenance. I currently have a monthly car wash plan, but worry that washing my car as much as it looks like needs will do damage to the paint.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Did those of you with Black consider Blue or another color?

I did. I actually really wanted a blue one - but I was pressed for time on my lease renewal (I wasn't able to get in to my dealership to look at a replacement vehicle until about two weeks before my lease was due to end), so I took delivery from what they had on-site.

·
Registered
621 Posts
With black you just wash and wax and drive it. Don't touch until the next wash because they seem to mark up easily. Ascents look good dirty.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here is my Ascent in Snowshoes with what I believe are 2018 WRX wheels. I never posted a stock pic, what’s the point they are all the same.
D069D66F-E25B-4EC2-9444-4B5DA48C0BCB.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
5,605 Posts
with what I believe are 2018 WRX wheels.
Sadly, I have some bad news. 2018 WRX wheels are definitely not load rated high enough to hold the Ascent. I've got that directly from the manufacturer who suggests they never be used on an Ascent. :cry:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts