Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Red Pearl Touring

We have a few pictures of the Cr. Red Pearl Touring we got on Tuesday. They are on
Flickr.com/warren1943/albums/72157692693012210
The first and third pictures show the splash guards. The fourth shows the bumper cover (matte finish I think). Picture 6 shows the all weather mats.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I stopped by Mike Shaw Subaru and they had two Ascents on the lot. The first one was white and the second was Crimson Red Pearl. They both seemed to be for sale, so if you want either Crystal White Pearl or the Crimson, head over there. Here are some photos of the Crimson Red Pearl Limited Trim. I really like the color. It did not have as much "pearl" in the paint as I expected. What stood out to me on the Limited Trim was how "white" the seats were. The "warm ivory" leaned more toward white than ivory. The seat color in the pictures is accurate. The vehicle overall looked fantastic. The Subaru quality was evident. Enjoy!!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Meet Karmine (Carmine {Crimson} red + car + MINE + K for meeeeee). Limited with Navi, H-K, hitch, and a bunch of other add-ons. Dad (88yo) is loving the AC temp and fan controls and the captain’s chair seating in the 2nd row, and Mom (87yo) and I are trying to figure out all the gadgets in front, lol. This is Subie #6 for me! Hmmmm...where should my next adventure be?

-Karen in Arizona-

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have tried to find this color at the dealerships, but have yet to see one in person. I know this is a picture thread, but I thought this thread might be able to answer my question.

Is this “new” Crimson red color, really just the old Outback Venetian Red color?

I thought the Venetian red was too dark, more burgundy/wine colored and was hoping this new Crimson red pearl might actually be a brighter red, similar to Ford or Mazda.

Thanks so much for everyone’s help, and I hope you don’t mind me asking questions on a picture thread! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Meet Kylie, Crimson red Ascent with black interior. The actual red is a bit more maroon than in the photo. The slightly more muted red matches well with the car better than the racing red on the old mazda 6 I had before.

Also changed out the stock interior lights with 4000k color temp bulbs from superbrightleds.com

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Picked her up tonight. Drove it about 30 miles tonight and it drives like a dream. This replaced our 2006 Honda Pilot which was a great vehicle itself. The Ascent handles fantastic and I love the response of the CVT transmission. The power, steering response, brakes and handling all felt great. I tested the adaptive cruise control and the lane assist and both worked really well. Also, the LED headlights were excellent. So far, I'm loving this vehicle.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
We are waiting for our red touring to show up at the dealer. Should be there in the first half of December from what we've been told.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had some fun in the snow today in WI.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts