Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'll have to be on the lookout for yours! I'm on the edge of Beaverton/Hillsboro. I have yet to see one in the wild just yet! We ended up going through Lithia Subaru (they gave us the best deal using TrueCar pricing for us).

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have been test driving all the different models and took a few quick pics of the (Cinnamon Brown Pearl - Touring).

Ahhh...thank you! I needed something nice to see on a Monday morning. :tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
22 Posts
How was the brown on brown? Been thinking about this combo but haven’t seen it in person.

I was kind of hesitant at first about it (Touring only option), the brown leather is really nice though and in person better than I thought. For the brown on brown combo there is a contrast so I think it works.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Took delivery of our CBP Touring on 1 Sep, but haven't taken many pictures yet. Here is one after I washed it for the first time since we've had it. As you can see, I did a half-ass job cleaning the driver's window...but at least the Cinnamon Brown Pearl is sparkling in the sun. :grin:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ha! Perfect. We ordered our Touring in CBP today and we've already named it GT, aka "Glitter Turd".
The older kids hate it. The 8 year old thinks its awesome.
LOL, Congrats on your new ride! Yeah, my son's fiance calls it "sparkly turd". Wife wasn't happy with her when she called it that the first time. She told her that she could walk behind the Ascent if that's how she felt. But it is the best color on the Ascent for sure! We've had our Touring since Sep 1 and have over 6000 carefree miles on it. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we are enjoying ours! :grin:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I disagree, I really like it in the red...which my wife is superstitious about red cars (don't ask :rolleyes:) so we have brown.

They sure are flogging the brown in every professional review, drive test and comparison, though.

Yeah, I like the Mazda Soul Red Crystal Metallic found on the 6. The Ascent red was not right for me(us). I didn't want another black or gray car because it seems every other car is one of these or white and I've never liked white on any car. Abyss Blue was out because the wife doesn't like blue tones, so we ended up with the CBP and we're both happy.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
When I parked near the trail in Shenandoah National Park the guy directing where to park had to ask if mine was a Subaru. I guess he had faith in our AWD to get out of this parking spot. It’s on more of an incline than the picture really shows.
3EF88952-46CC-4374-81E3-31A5CECFCD25.jpeg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts