Subaru Ascent Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Thanks, I tend to like the mechanical side of things.

When I picked up my car I told the Saleslady that I cant wait until the weekend to put it on my lift and see what it looks like from below. She quickly had the service manager put it on a lift to show me everything. I thought that was nice to be able to ask him a few things about it since this is my first Subaru.

From the pictures I can see why I have heard a horror story or two about the transmission being drained by mistake and then the engine oil being overfilled. In my area Subarus are rare and I could easily see this happening at an oil change place.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Any pics with side moulding installed on Abyss Blue?

Trying to decide between body color or chrome with color insert.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Post #44 above, just zoom in. We almost went with gray, but decided on the matching blue.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Seems like they may not be far enough out to protect where I am getting dings (about 2 inches below door handle area)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Around 26 inches of snow over a 36 hour stretch. The Ascent handled beautifully in the deep snow, including several treks up and down Wolf Creek Pass on packed snow.

·
Registered
118 Posts
How is the Warm Ivory leather interior doing?

·
Registered
5 Posts
How is the Warm Ivory leather interior doing?
Happy with it. Honestly would have gotten the Java Brown if we'd had that option, but couldn't spring for the Touring.

We were in that snow all week long and I think I used x-mode maybe twice. It handled extremely well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just picked up our abyss blue touring last night and while we love the color, they had a wrx sti in the showroom that was WR blue pearl I think? Honestly I’d have waited for an order and paid a premium for that color on an ascent, it was beautiful.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts