Subaru Ascent Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
What camera and settings are you using?

And I'm jealous that you get to keep yours so clean, lol. It's been raining here everyday in the afternoon! So we can only enjoy our clean Ascent for a day at the most before it's all dirty again...
Haha, it is getting dirtier as I've been driving it more. It's just not showing up in the photos! :D

I am shooting with a Canon 5DII and a 17-40L f/4 lens. Post processing done in Lightroom.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hurried home from our vacation to make it to the dealer in time to pick up ours and made it! The rain clouds also completely unloaded on us right as we left the dealership, a legit monsoon! It was raining so hard the EyeSight went out (it said it couldn't see anything.) Does this or has this happened to anyone else on your Subarus? This is our first Subaru so we don't know what should or should not be expected.

It even fits surprisingly well in the garage, I was slightly worried. And the paint color is awesome, it changes hues in different light.
Oh yes its eye sight not radar?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had my friend send me a quick pic of this color at the dealership. This is my favorite color and looks amazing in person!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just got this back from PDI/Detail and filled it up. Customer coming in after work to pick it up.

2019 Subaru Ascent 2.4t Touring Option Package 31 with:

POPULAR PACKAGE #3
Trailer Hitch
Splash Guards
Door Edge Guards - Abyss Blue Pearl

·
Registered
826 Posts
How about 2 of them back to back? Ironically they were selling another blue one and parked it right behind mine!

Just picked it up yesterday! 60 miles on the ODO so far.

Subaru = LOVE!

Reactions: imalittle1

·
Registered
826 Posts
On a mountain, where a Subaru should be!

Reactions: imalittle1

·
Registered
25 Posts
My Ascent

Here I am in our Ascent the day we took delivery (10-12-2018)

Several classmates from high school worked on building my Ascent! It's very cool to know they had a hand in it, and they all take great pride in their work!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I finally took delivery last week after 14.5 weeks of waiting, and brought it up to my mountain cabin on the NC/TN border for the weekend in a crazy fog

21 - 40 of 67 Posts