Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Consumer reports really does not like the 2019 ascent and is rating all subsequent Ascents the same. Were some of the issues, mainly brakes and transmission changed in subsequent years?

Also i have read about issues with the turbo after about 30k miles. Are any of this issues a problem on the 2020? I am approaching my warrantee mileage and deciding if I should keep it or move on.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
5,261 Posts
No issues with the turbo on my MY19 and that's not really something folks have complained about.

Reactions: tmz2003 and packout

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Touring
3 Posts
Consumer Reports (someplace) had said that one should not buy the first year of a new car or a redesign. For that reason, I looked for, and found, a 2020. No issues with the above mentioned topics (fingers crossed).
2020 Touring

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited, 2015 WRX, 2022 OB Onyx
4,440 Posts
Consumer Reports (someplace) had said that one should not buy the first year of a new car or a redesign. For that reason, I looked for, and found, a 2020. No issues with the above mentioned topics (fingers crossed).
2020 Touring
I have a 2019 Limited and had the few recalls. I have not experienced any serious problem with my vehicle. I understand some others have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts