Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the all weather mats, and got the rear seat back protectors for the third row, has anyone put them on the 2nd row? And do they fit the same as the 3rd? We mostly run with the 3rd row down

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Some kick pads on Amazon may work. That's my plan

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
5,407 Posts
Steve, there is another thread here somewhere where a community member made a thin cover out of plywood and put carpeting on it. He then just slips it in place when the cargo needs require the second row to be down. I plan on doing that for my Touring once it arrives.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cargo cover for dogs functional for everything.

Check out 4Knines.com. I plan on purchasing one of these once I determine the size I need. They look like they would be functional for more than just dogs!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
418 Posts
My solution so far is to buy an inexpensive welcome mat and just place that on the 2nd row seat backs when they are folded down. Picked up a really sturdy but inexpensive one from Aldis awhile back.

·
Registered
67 Posts
It is surprising that they do not have 2nd row seat-back protectors that match the 3rd row seat-back protectors, but until I saw this thread I hadn't even realized it. The 3rd row ones would not be the right size to fit the 2nd row, though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for the great ideas. I like Sigmonsters idea as it allows for a quick cover up that can be carried at all times.
I agree, a solution from Subaru like the 3rd seat protectors would be the ultimate fix.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.