Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Very nice! My 2004 WRX is similar color (but they called it Platinum Silver metallic LOL).
That ascent is crying out for some fog lights !! :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice pics. I love how the color shifts and can be more silvery blue in some lights! Probably wasted way too much time staring at my car since taking delivery a few weeks ago. :nerd:

·
Registered
29 Posts
We bought the same colour. Changes colour from blue to silver depending on sun /cloud. Hides dust and dirt well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
@Director It looks so nice, makes me want to add the body moldings to my Ascent when it arrives, I’m still debating if I should or shouldn’t. I haven’t been out to Coney Island since I was a kid growing up in NYC!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here's Ice Silver Metallic
I have this color too and trying to decide if I want to add body trim... and was hoping to see everyone pics... I don't know whats up though, I cannot see any pics of anyones car not on computer or phone.. what gives

·
Registered
43 Posts
Some recent pics of my favorite toy. I was in no hurry to get home from my manufactured hardware store errands today...

Before people ask, I intend to do a post listing all the mods thus far when I get the time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have this color too and trying to decide if I want to add body trim... and was hoping to see everyone pics... I don't know whats up though, I cannot see any pics of anyones car not on computer or phone.. what gives
I'm having the same issue here. Any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts