Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn’t find anything on the net about this.

I signed up for the Starlink subscription so I can do all the cool stuff on my phone... engine start, lock, unlock etc.

Hopefully in the near future, I plan to get a 2nd Subaru for my wife. My question is, do I have to pay again for the Starlink subscription again if I have it for my Ascent?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn’t find anything on the net about this.

I signed up for the Starlink subscription so I can do all the cool stuff on my phone... engine start, lock, unlock etc.

Hopefully in the near future, I plan to get a 2nd Subaru for my wife. My question is, do I have to pay again for the Starlink subscription again if I have it for my Ascent?
YES

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,215 Posts
The subscription is per VIN/Vehicle.

·
Registered
57 Posts
we are exchanging out Forester for an Ascent next month-- now I am wondering what will become of our Starlink subscription on the Forester-- does it pro rate/transfer to new vehicle? Are there promotional periods on new vehicles that we will lose?

·
Super Moderator
2,586 Posts
For anyone out there with multiple Subaru’s... does the MySubaru app support multiple vehicles or do you have to log out and back in for each one?

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
814 Posts
For anyone out there with multiple Subaru’s... does the MySubaru app support multiple vehicles or do you have to log out and back in for each one?
Yes, it supports multiple Subarus, click on the circled i underneath the Menu at the upper right. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Info screen and click Manage Vehicles, then click Add Vehicle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts