Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just a question I forgot to ask and am trying to figure out. When you get into the app to controo things such as remote start and such, is there a way to also at least check if not actually be able to close windows, moonroof, and lock doors remotely if you think you may have forgotten to do any of those things?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,896 Posts
Remote features are engine start/stop, locate vehicle, lock doors, unlock doors, horn and lights. Nothing listed in the app around windows. There is a vehicle status screen that displays tire pressure, odometer, fuel range remaining and average MPG for the active trip odometer (A or B), but it's not real time. It's only periodic. The screen specifically says that if you want current information, refer to the actual vehicle. :) It will provide service reminders and also track any open recalls on your specific vehicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I don't currently have a garage and hate having to run outside to check if I left the moonroof open or not when it starts raining. Terrible memory for dumb little things like that.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,896 Posts
Create a "process" that you execute every time you leave the vehicle that includes checking those things and do it religiously so it becomes a habit. This is something that works for "regular" folks as well as those who are sometimes forgetful because you make it second nature.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.