Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My subaru app Health Report "The starlink emergency service failure" Contact your subaru dealership. Took back to dealer AGAIN, they told me that they would have to replace the entire system because "there's no error codes that come up on that system". Service writer told me that they will have to order the parts, will take a week.

The service writer says that they will replace the box above the rear view mirror first, if that doesn't fix it, then they will have to replace the second part of the system that sits behind the console touch screen. What the F? So I might have to take it back a third time??? And wait for more parts???

Pissed off, this is my second issue with this brand new vehicle (first was air bag sensor at mile #4).

Can I hit 200 miles before another issue? What about future reliability, VERY DISAPPOINTED

·
Registered
646 Posts
Hey, I've been waiting over 2 months for the Starlink Remote Start services to be fixed. The car doesn't even show up in my app anymore and is broken when accessing mysubaru.com through a web browser so who knows. I don't even get the heath reports anymore.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.