Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if this is what shows in bank website when starlink renews - "ISRD LLC CHARLEROI PA" ? I know mine is up for renewal, but wasn't sure if this is how they ID that charge.

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Anyone know if this is what shows in bank website when starlink renews - "ISRD LLC CHARLEROI PA" ? I know mine is up for renewal, but wasn't sure if this is how they ID that charge.
I've never heard of that before. I believe it is unrelated. This is the only reference to ISRD, LLC I can find (see website copyright):

·
Super Moderator
2,463 Posts
Wont be able to check this myself till July 2021
Do you mind sharing how much the charge was?

Dug up the initial charge from 2018:
Text Font Line Logo Brand

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
It was for $100.
Not a Starlink price I am aware of. The charge should definitely include "Subaru" and the Subaru number in it as one of the following:
  • 1 (800) SUBARU3
  • 1 (800) 782-2783
They're both the same number, btw.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
why all the fuss? Just contact the credit card or bank for the company contact information. If it was done through a credit card, you can call your card services for an explanation or even dispute it.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
If possible it is always a safer approach for you to set up auto pay through your bank versus allowing the company to draw directly from your account.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.