Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if this is what shows in bank website when starlink renews - "ISRD LLC CHARLEROI PA" ? I know mine is up for renewal, but wasn't sure if this is how they ID that charge.

·
Administrator
12,763 Posts
Anyone know if this is what shows in bank website when starlink renews - "ISRD LLC CHARLEROI PA" ? I know mine is up for renewal, but wasn't sure if this is how they ID that charge.
I've never heard of that before. I believe it is unrelated. This is the only reference to ISRD, LLC I can find (see website copyright):

·
Super Moderator
3,604 Posts
Wont be able to check this myself till July 2021
Do you mind sharing how much the charge was?

Dug up the initial charge from 2018:
Text Font Line Logo Brand

Reactions: Robert.Mauro

·
Administrator
12,763 Posts
It was for $100.
Not a Starlink price I am aware of. The charge should definitely include "Subaru" and the Subaru number in it as one of the following:
  • 1 (800) SUBARU3
  • 1 (800) 782-2783
They're both the same number, btw.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premium
365 Posts
Well, whatever it is, it is based out of Charleroi, Pennsylvania, which is better than Lagos, Nigeria.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited, 2015 WRX, 2022 OB Onyx
4,948 Posts
why all the fuss? Just contact the credit card or bank for the company contact information. If it was done through a credit card, you can call your card services for an explanation or even dispute it.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited, 2015 WRX, 2022 OB Onyx
4,948 Posts
If possible it is always a safer approach for you to set up auto pay through your bank versus allowing the company to draw directly from your account.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.