Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I click from dealer to dealer (not having found a better search tool yet), I am seeing 0 Premiums with what the main Subaru website calls the sporty package (which would put MSRP in the 40k range). Are these rare or just dumb luck of what is near me (Raleigh NC)

thanks
Mike

·
Super Moderator
2,420 Posts
What options are they considering a ‘sporty package’?

Production was down for some time and with 0% financing offers I wouldn’t be surprised if desirable trim/ option packages are in low supply

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What options are they considering a ‘sporty package’?

Production was down for some time and with 0% financing offers I wouldn’t be surprised if desirable trim/ option packages are in low supply
Per cars101:

(Subaru call this a "Sporty Package" but is really Package #14)
includes Pkg #12 Power rear gate, Keyless access with pushbutton start/stop, auto dimming rear view mirror with compass and homelink, Reverse auto braking
and adds
20" wheels, Panoramic dual glass moonroof (front opens, rear is fixed) with power sunshade, voice activated 8" Navigation system (includes voice activated climate control), Cargo area cover
MSRP $4260
where I don't see any other way to get the pano sunroof in Premium?

·
Registered
2020 CWP Touring
1,159 Posts
This option group definitely appears in the 2020 Ascent brochure as available on the Premium model. You may just need to call your dealer and ask them about the availability of this. If it's not in inventory anywhere, it may have to be ordered...though that process is likely very interrupted right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts