Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had the rear liftgate ECU replaced on my 2019 Touring. They also replaced the battery with another OEM battery. (Will probably upgrade). When I got it back from the dealership, the sign that shows the speed limit on the digital speedometer seems to be reporting in kph not mph. I've tried toggling the units display setting back and forth, updating software via wifi download and doing the latest the latest Nav update via USB. No luck. Any suggestions? This was taken in a 35 mph zone which converts to 56 kph.
11143
 

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
Joined
·
743 Posts
The speed limit in your photo comes from the Nav unit, I've never seen this problem before but I found a setting called Units Synchronized in the Radio and Nav Manual under Settings that may help. See the page below. Also you could try a reset to factory defaults on the head unit.

11144
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
9,239 Posts
I submitted info and vids to Ascent Techline ages ago. This was fixed in an update.

Please share your firmware version. Just the part starting with "Rel".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all so much. I now see what I was doing wrong. When I was toggling between mph and kph, I was setting that on the drivers pod display using the steering wheel controls, unaware of the setting in the menu of the main head unit. When I was taking a photo of the current software version for Robert, I now see where that needs to be set as well. Everything is working now. Again, thank you all. This forum has been invaluable.
11157
11158
11159
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
9,239 Posts
Awesome! Yep, you're all set!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top