Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize this may be an unpopular feature, but I just upgraded from a 2015 Outback 3.6 Limited to the Ascent Touring. I like the new Infotainment system in general, but it is missing a feature I really enjoyed on my previous Subaru. On the Outback, if I exceeded the speed limit, the speed limit sign on the nav would turn red. Am I missing a setting for this somewhere? Thanks for any help!

·
Administrator
11,948 Posts
I haven't found such a setting, and they switched Nav providers, so, I am not sure if that setting exists in the current software. I'd definitely write them about it though. Maybe we will get it in a software update.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I realize this may be an unpopular feature, but I just upgraded from a 2015 Outback 3.6 Limited to the Ascent Touring. I like the new Infotainment system in general, but it is missing a feature I really enjoyed on my previous Subaru. On the Outback, if I exceeded the speed limit, the speed limit sign on the nav would turn red. Am I missing a setting for this somewhere? Thanks for any help!
I just upgraded from a 2017 Outback to a 2019. I don't think that feature transitioned. Another lost feature is the altimeter which was nice for us Rocky Mountain residents.

·
Administrator
11,948 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll test out Waze on Android Auto. Just don't like that Android Auto is not Bluetooth-based. At least on a trip, I'll plug in the phone. But, just driving around town in the new Ascent vs Outback, I find it's really easy to speed for some reason.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.