Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top of the morning! So new to Subaru! Lexus IS 350f owner almost a decade but 2 kids under 2 is forcing us to upgrade to suv (not ready for mini van life).

Preordered a grey touring and excited to be a part of Subaru family. You guys have heightened that excitement knowing how satisfied ya’ll have been with the quality of the vehicle. I am hoping the ascent will be a great fit for our family.

·
Administrator
10,446 Posts
Welcome!

Top of the morning! So new to Subaru! Lexus IS 350f owner almost a decade but 2 kids under 2 is forcing us to upgrade to suv (not ready for mini van life).

Preordered a grey touring and excited to be a part of Subaru family. You guys have heightened that excitement knowing how satisfied ya’ll have been with the quality of the vehicle. I am hoping the ascent will be a great fit for our family.
Welcome! I love their greys, and finally saw the grey the Ascent will come in - I can't wait. The other colors are really nice, but I never get tired of the grey, or how it reflects everything off of it, like for instance nice sunsets. It's almost like a dark mirror.

I think I like the new grey even better. My 2010 Outback's graphite grey metallic paint has a hint of blue, which is nice, but I prefer the more color neutral new magnetite grey metallic of the 2019 Ascent.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn’t order anything extra. Have any of you guys seen the darker grey the touring comes in? It sounds & looks beautiful but I haven’t seen it in person yet

·
Administrator
10,446 Posts
I didn’t order anything extra. Have any of you guys seen the darker grey the touring comes in? It sounds & looks beautiful but I haven’t seen it in person yet
Gorgeous. Here's a link to the Ascent forums on Facebook. Scroll through the comments on the post and you will see a few nice pics of it. It's the color I got.

The first pic is white, but Sonya also took pics of the grey and posted it in the comments.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SubaruAscent/permalink/2262000250736147/

·
Registered
542 Posts

Couldn’t imagine trying to squeeze car seats into a IS!

I had a IS-F and there is no leg room for the rear passenger when I’m driving. Rear facing car seat would of been very uncomfortable for me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts