Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, longtime Subaru owner, my wife and I just purchased a Black Ascent Touring model. It's our 5th Subaru and hoping it's my last for awhile. We signed the papers about 5 weeks ago. We are expecting the car to arrive at the port August 15th. This has already been pushed back a month, it was supposed to be there July 18th. We got lucky because the car was ordered when they first became available by another family but they decided to go with the White model for some reason. So we jumped on it and can't wait to get it. I am trading in my 2012 Legacy Limited because the family is getting bigger, two boys 14 and 11, and the family trips and kids sporting and robotics events are getting farther and farther away. I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and hope to learn alot about the car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi everyone, longtime Subaru owner, my wife and I just purchased a Black Ascent Touring model. It's our 5th Subaru and hoping it's my last for awhile. We signed the papers about 5 weeks ago. We are expecting the car to arrive at the port August 15th. This has already been pushed back a month, it was supposed to be there July 18th. We got lucky because the car was ordered when they first became available by another family but they decided to go with the White model for some reason. So we jumped on it and can't wait to get it. I am trading in my 2012 Legacy Limited because the family is getting bigger, two boys 14 and 11, and the family trips and kids sporting and robotics events are getting farther and farther away. I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and hope to learn alot about the car.
I feel your pain...I am in the same boat! Original ETA was July 20th and now it's Aug 27th. I just keep reading everyone else posting about the Ascent while quietly dying inside! :tango_face_wink: Just finished a 2000 mile road trip which would have been nice to have the Ascent for! This is a great forum to learn about the vehicle by the way, as well as some very knowledgeable Subie enthusiasts as well! Welcome!:grin::grin::grin:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome :)

Are you in CT??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts