Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are some small bullet paint cracker in front hook, also one in my windshield near my head position. I found hook made from aluminum, very light but paint easily cracked by small rock. Is there protector/deflector for hook of Ascent ?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
There are some small bullet paint cracker in front hook, also one in my windshield near my head position. I found hook mad from aluminum, very light but paint easily cracked by small rock. Is there protector/deflector for hook of Ascent ?
I think I can make out what you're asking. :devil:

"Is there protector/deflector for hood of Ascent?" - It is my understanding that Eyesight is not compatible with hood deflectors/bug shields.

·
Administrator
10,986 Posts

"Is there protector/deflector for hood of Ascent?" - It is my understanding that Eyesight is not compatible with hood deflectors/bug shields.
Yep, and that leaves the best method being a clear bra for the hood, bumper and potentially (with a good wrap company doing it) the grill.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thank you Rockthebeef

Reactions: rockthebeef

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please take a picture this bra, also the back of hook. Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.