Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to have the presets stay on the last selection when the car is turned off and restarted. I don’t like the fact that it always goes back to the first bank of presets instead. Next update perhaps.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Would like to have the presets stay on the last selection when the car is turned off and restarted. I don’t like the fact that it always goes back to the first bank of presets instead. Next update perhaps.

If you are on a preset when you turn the vehicle off it should ALWAYS start up on that preset. If it isn't, contact the dealership. If they can't solve the problem, then write to SOA after dealership is stumped.

I don't know what happens if you are not on a preset when you turn the car off. I "assume" it would start back up on that station also.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You missed my point. It always starts up at the last station set. I would like the presets to remain in place and not revert to the first bank of presets even though the radio does stay at the preset originally set.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I want to not have the radio, iphone music, xm radio, or ANY sounds unless I ask for them. I want to have the screen on to use my map.

I get in and start the car and the radio comes on. I turn it off and it comes back on again. Sometimes I need to turn if off three times.

I plug in my phone to charge and I get iphone music. I turn it off but when I unplug the phone I get radio music.

When I back out of my driveway in the morning the radio is not likely to shut down until I get out of reverse.

Radio is on after I shut down the engine too. Then it starts over again. Grrr.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts