Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premium
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - Just traded in my Ascent on a more capable tow vehicle to tow a larger travel trailer, and the 2020 Chevy Silverado has an integrated brake controller in the dash, so I no longer need my Tekonsha P3 controller. Used for one season, and comes with all original brackets, wiring loom, plus a brand new, never used, Tekonsha wiring harness specifically for the Ascent, meaning you can plug directly into the Ascent's male receptacle forward of the driver's door straight into the brake controller - no splicing required. The first $90, which includes shipping to anywhere in the USA, gets it. PayPal accepted.

·
Administrator
11,089 Posts
The Tekonsha is a bit bigger than some options, but, it's the brake controller of choice for me. It's amazingly capable, and the variable brake control lever (great in the event you need to separately trigger the trailer brakes) is amazing. And, the changeable color display is really cool.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.