Subaru Ascent Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
SOLD

Subaru Ascent OEM 20" Aluminum Wheels & Falken ZIEX 245/50R20 Tires - $1500 (Denver)

I'm selling my original equipment manufacturer wheels and tires that came on my 2019 Subaru Ascent Limited. They were only used for 758 miles and are in like new condition. The tires come fully mounted and balanced, have the original TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) sensors, and include the factory lug nuts with the specially-keyed locking one.

Charcoal Machined Wheels:
Material: Aluminum
Style: 5 Double Spoke
Finish: Charcoal Machined
Size: 20x7.5
Bolt Pattern: 5X114.3mm

Falken ZIEX ZE001 A/S Tires:
Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season
Size: 245/50-R20
Load Index 102 = 1,874 pounds per tire
Speed Rating "H" = 130 mph

I'm asking $1,500 for everything.
Please email if you have questions, would like more pictures, or want to meet up for a buy.
I'm located in Denver, Colorado - but would entertain shipping options.

Thanks,
Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
No interest yet... so willing to drop the price to $1,200.
Thanks,
I doubt you will get much interest at any price. Most of the Ascents sold come with the 20s already, those with the 18s already like their ride. You may get a stray here or there, but I have a different suggestion for you.

Not knowing what you replaced these with, but if the new set of tires are not 3PMSF rated tires, why not use them as your winter set? That is what I did. I threw a set of Blizzaks on there from Costco during a promotion. They make a great handling vehicle almost unstoppable on the ski trips to the mountain. The OEM Falkens will be off the car, and probably easier to sell to those with flats in the area. Just a thought....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I doubt you will get much interest at any price. Most of the Ascents sold come with the 20s already, those with the 18s already like their ride. You may get a stray here or there, but I have a different suggestion for you.

Not knowing what you replaced these with, but if the new set of tires are not 3PMSF rated tires, why not use them as your winter set? That is what I did. I threw a set of Blizzaks on there from Costco during a promotion. They make a great handling vehicle almost unstoppable on the ski trips to the mountain. The OEM Falkens will be off the car, and probably easier to sell to those with flats in the area. Just a thought....
Understood; hoping to find someone who needs / wants them...
I'll think about breaking them up, or just keeping the Falkens - but ideally would get rid of everything.

·
Administrator
11,126 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.