Subaru Ascent Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New take off from 2020 Subaru Ascent, replaced with custom wheels, only 300 miles. 20" wheels and Falken 245/50/20 tires. Lug nuts included. Tires are mounted, but will need to be re-balanced and TPMS monitors installed since the TPMS was transferred to my new wheels. Local pickup only in Dallas, TX area preferred, but would consider shipping. $500.

·
Registered
9 Posts
New take off from 2020 Subaru Ascent, replaced with custom wheels, only 300 miles. 20" wheels and Falken 245/50/20 tires. Lug nuts included. Tires are mounted, but will need to be re-balanced and TPMS monitors installed since the TPMS was transferred to my new wheels. Local pickup only in Dallas, TX area preferred, but would consider shipping. $500.
I am interested in your wheels - any chance you could ship them? I am in Northern Virginia. Thanks, Shawn

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shawn, contact me directly - glenpharrod at yahoo.com or (214) 535-2901, I would consider shipping if you will work with me on it, never shipped wheels and tires before.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Glen, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Goodness, getting bulky items like wheels shipped is expensive. The least expensive was less than truckload service and they required that the wheels be put on a pallet and taken to their loading dock ($350). Glad you sold them. Take Care.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Glen, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Goodness, getting bulky items like wheels shipped is expensive. The least expensive was less than truckload service and they required that the wheels be put on a pallet and taken to their loading dock ($350). Glad you sold them. Take Care.
I did a little checking myself and figured the shipping was going to be too much. Hopefully you'll find some locally, there are a lot of new Ascents out there. Thanks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
see this thread...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.